The Blue Lobster team are always keen to hear from like-minded software development and creative professionals who truly appreciate and understand the importance of UX / UI design and delivering truly personalised and innovative solutions for businesses and organisations.
We are involved in all stages of the design and software creation process and you must be capable of the same vision as the rest of us to appreciate how each part of the team affects the other in making this as seamless a process as possible.
You can expect to be working, and exchanging ideas and knowledge, with amazingly creative and technical talents. You will improve your hard and soft skills in a vibrant environment.
There is plenty of space for creativity, taking things in new directions, exploring new technologies and trends. However, more importantly, you will have the opportunity to realise these in collaboratively with other team members, clients and end-users.
As part of a culture that embraces diversity, we encourage you to apply regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, age, language or any other diversifying factor. Let us all strive to improve equal opportunities and accessibility within our industry.
What we offer:
- Fully remote work with occasional national/international travel.
- Flexible working hours that will fit your schedule.
- A salary that you won’t complain about.
- Your own personal mentor to help you in your career development and to get you underway.
- Dedicated training support.
- Regular meetings - but not so many that you are bored!
- A hierarchy that empowers you.
- Plenty of room for growth.
So, if you have what it takes, drop us a line...
(Strictly no agencies please)